REAL!! my son. the boo. he is only 10.5 months..imagine the terrible 2's..zomg.
p.s bad video quality. soz
3
comments:
Anonymous
said...
I like that there's no real anger behind the scream, at least at first, it's purely screaming for screaming's sake. Then towards the end he gets some attitude, sticks his little chin out, all "yeah, I'm screaming, what of it?"
I actually thought about this video while I was in Forster, heh. I was watching.. umm.. something manly.. let's say I was watching sport. Anyway, one of the.. sports-people had a baby that was way into screaming for fun, and it seems what you need is a magic chair, turns out they dig it, quiets them right down.
3 comments:
I like that there's no real anger behind the scream, at least at first, it's purely screaming for screaming's sake. Then towards the end he gets some attitude, sticks his little chin out, all "yeah, I'm screaming, what of it?"
I actually thought about this video while I was in Forster, heh. I was watching.. umm.. something manly.. let's say I was watching sport. Anyway, one of the.. sports-people had a baby that was way into screaming for fun, and it seems what you need is a magic chair, turns out they dig it, quiets them right down.
p.s. I haven'ttt forgotten to reply to your message either, heh, it's coming, give it a day or so, but it isss coming :)
<3
pmsl, he outgrew his bouncer.
bet u went and bought gold class tickets to see the satc2 movies didnt u:P
Post a Comment