hiii.
well Ive been sewing like a maniac of late, have gotten some OLD orders done *tear tear* yes some old ones i forgot about oopsy. and have 7 things lined up to do!
I've got a website that's being created for yours truly :D very exciting stuff, anxious to see what its gonna look like. it will be pretty basic, something to showcase my stuff that's not a facebook 'page'
i keep looking at various other sahm's that are adding me, and dangit tbh alot of our stuff is similar except I'm putting it on bags they are doing it on clothes. so I'm trying to come up with some stuff that's totally new... (i hate feeling like Ive been outdone) and i hate when plans Ive got have in fact already been done too.. boo.
oh well. what can be done?
FINALLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY got my new fabric today! so can start and will be starting tonight, the bag for the flawed give away (morgans mummy's blog) super excited got some wicked colours to work with and it might actually be a one off design because this fabric is rare and i wont be getting it again!!
had a really nice day today going to a music, food and something (cant remember the last word) festival today! got four free lessons for xand to do martial arts! i really hope he likes it, he needs a confidence boost. he's been getting rejected by kids at school and its really upsetting us both! :(
well thats it from me!
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Update!
Posted by iMischa at 1:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh I overlooked this post opps.
Cant wait to see the new site! Dont worry to much about other peoples work, your doing it on bags not clothes and thats a difference. Do what makes you happy and if thats something new the thats great!
I love the bag you made for my give away!! I think I will do one more blog post and then start advertising the give away!! I will let you know!
Post a Comment