Sunday, July 25, 2010

Meh

do you ever get sick of just showing the world your happy side?

I DO

I'm not a confrontational person, so this probably is why I'm so agreeable, why i will put my own happiness on the back burner to do stuff for other people.

but where has it really gotten me? nowhere. with not many friends(real life friends that is)

so the first step is a massive face book cull. the big thing for me was getting rid of old school acquaintances. it needed to be done, the relationships were over, they don't talk to me at all, i gave up quite a while ago when they wouldn't return msg's sms's etc..so clearly they kept me on their list's so they could snoop. well stuff that!

second thing is, from now on, if something will interfere with my plans with my family, or my happiness, I'm flat out going to say 'no' the worst that can happen is, people will start to drop from my life...but if that's the case I'm better off without them right??

and third, no more ridiculous demands from people regarding my sewing. as of now, I'm not doing one more frigging owl bag. OVER it. i can't stand the sight of them anymore. I've made 20 of them! that's all anyone ever wants and its bugging me.**

well ive got a toddler waiting for his breaky on my lap, "mum mum mum, num num num"

soiya.


**EDIT!; hello friends ;) so if u have ordered an owl bag from me, do not fear this tantrum im throwing isn't because of you. tbh i LOVE making things for people i know, (even if i just know u online) its snooty people who hold grand expectations of me, then diss my other designs and claim that the owl bag is the only one thats worth the money is what im sooking at here.. then after this rude person (which..i actually went through with the order) got her stuff. others ordered owl bags, WHICH then made me think she was right. p.s SHE ISNT RIGHT. so i know of one person whom now feels bad they ordered an owl bag, i want to apologise if any of my other customers/friends have ordered an owl bag and saw this... i'm just being a self doubting sook and resent my own abilities to made equally awesome things that people want.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whats an Owl bag??
I say good on you though!! You shouldnt have negative people in your life if it can be helped. Dont let people push you around and dont let them make you feel bad for wanting to lead a happier life.
I gave up showing the world my happy side a long time ago...Cant say Im feelin much better though... That could just be me though.

Farmers Wifey said...

I am so ready to do a facebook cull and get these negative people outa my life and my head! And I think you are very talented in the sewing department (coming from me with my sewing machine still in its box!)

iMischa said...

Morgansmummy - u know the bag with the owl on the branch?!?! dont get me wrong, its good (well i feel its good and obviously do the people who bought one) but...i resent it as well.

wifey - definitely do a cull it was liberating and terrifying at the same time lol.