I've been making randomy stuff lately, even tho I'm not taking customs anymore over at mischaswonderland (workload too extreme, and I've just been making the same thing over and over which isn't really giving me my create release, i end up feeling like just the person who sews) but I've come up with a few cute new designs, that after i finish two more orders off i will finally have time to actually make them! :D!
in the mean time, I've been baking :D
oop we have a visitor, yep boo is here trying to blog himself! so far he is saying 'boobooboo guy *high pitch* dadadadaaa!!' err boo, ur not appealing to a wide range of audience here with that babble.
OK back to mummy's ramble that isn't appealing to anyone either haha..
i had this weird dream last night, that... my mum had these cabinets of collected jewellery, some of it was really expensive and some of it was...like fabric covered clip on earrings (whatt) so anyways, for whatever reason in my dream i decided to take a few of the crappier things, there wasn't a motive behind it, or maybe there was, i cant remember but the plan was that eventually i was to put them back before she would notice...any-who so I've got them in my pocket and I'm trying to get out of there without it being too conspicuous but the woman (mum) insists on us going swimming :| eughhhh.. so of course most of the stuff gets lost at the public pool except one thing...this weird hair clip...i turn it over and it has a tag on it (as hair clips do) and it says its from a store, that was around when i was like 5.
now...that might be all boring and all, and your thinking 'do u have a point? no seriously do u ever have a point to your ridiculous, posts' and you feeling that way is totally valid. MY POINT IS! (don't get ur hopes up, its not really a good point in fact its not a point at all..its more of a 'mischa has a question") so the QUESTION IS; how could my subconscious pull a memory of a store that existed in the dark ages that i used to go to with my mum.. from so deep in the memory jar? coz really i had forgotten about it entirely!! and i know the theory is that whatever u think about, u eventually dream, welp buddy brain ol pal i haven't thought about that store since i was...in the store...at age 5! I'm thinking its a sign...and sign that.. that...
o_0
that... *shrug* i dunno but it was random and i thought the whole thing deserved to go in the 'randomy stuff' post.
you're also, all (lol i love when i say all, like the whole Internet is here hanging on my every badly spelt word) probably wondering "WHAT STORE WAS IT?" and I'd love to answer that for you, but i like to keep an element of mystery about things... was it a candy store? was it a record store? was it..Kmart?.. lol truth is,
i cant friggen remember now!! hahaha..
typical! that's the detailed dream fact that was lost after 10 mins after waking!!
Thursday, July 22, 2010
randomy stuff
Posted by iMischa at 3:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment